Innovations for your
Our systematic research in sleeping and positioning posture
also led us to investigate ergonomically correct sitting posture.
As a result we have also developed seating systems for dental treatment units.
The solution for treatment with long anaesthetic time
- Optimal position for treatment via perfect support for the body
- 7 cm high visco-elastic foam core with memory effect
- Safe anchorage on the treatment unit via anti-slip fittings at the bottom
- Comfortable to lie on due to high quality artificial leather cover with removable foot rest
Perfect positioning of the “small“ patients
- Perfect positioning of the “small“ patients
- Avoids early signs of tiredness via comfortable cushion elements with unique lower leg supports
- Safe anchorage on every treatment unit via flexible adjustment and antislip fittings at the bottom
- Hard-wearing, dirt-resistant surface made of high quality, permanently elastic and anti-allergic artificial leather cover
Provides ergonomically correct and relaxing support!
- Perfect anchorage for the head and optimal treatment via visco-elastic foam core and a “memory-effect”
- No tension in the neck muscles via pressure relief and ergonomic design
- Comfortable to lie on due to high quality artificial leather cover
- Free accessible operating elements
Suitable for treatment units with concertina joint on the adjustable headrest
- The perfect anchorage for the head via visco-elastic foam core with a “memory-effect” reduces spontaneous movement and allows optimal treatment.
- The ergonomic design ensures a relaxed head position which promotes blood flow and prevents tension in the neck muscles.
- The cushioned “plus” extension protects the neck region from pressure paints.
- The soft pleasant breathable cover gives your patients the highest comfort.
- Particularly easy to remove and clean with standard disinfection agents.